Fairfield County Ohio Visitors and Convention Bureau
AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, Pickerington, Ohio
Baltimore Community Museum

Baltimore Community Museum

209 E Market St
Baltimore, Ohio 43105 (740) 862-3900
Sundays 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., mid May through Labor Day or for individuals or groups by appointment. Suggestion Donation is $2, children under 8 free. Historical Items Include: • Covered Bridges • Ohio-Erie Canal Display working lock • Ohio Indian Artifacts • Griley House rental facility • Bicycle Assortment back to 1890's • Artifacts from America's Wars • Antique Dentist and Doctor Items • Lots of other itemsBaltimore Community Museum canal boatBaltimore Community Museum exhibits